I am new to web designing and looking for a web host. How to choose a Host ?
Thanks advance for any help
Here are some simple steps in choosing a host.
1. Do your research here and on the internet to find a host that works for you.
2. Every host has had some problems, but that doesn’t make them bad.
3. If you find a host that’s too good to be true, it probably is. Just remember this, you get what you pay for.
4. There’s no such thing as unlimited bandwidth and storage space, so don’t waste your time with hosts that offer this.
5. Once you find a host ask questions to see if they fit your needs, and see how long it takes for them to respond.
6. Go with a host that has a 30 day money back gaurantee.
choose a host which give 99.9% Uptime Guarantees and automated backup option
I like a host, which gives 24/7 support
Go with a host that has been operating this business from last 5 years or more, so that you know they are stable and have the ability to pay for expense
Always keep in mind when choosing a web host:-
1. how long they have been in business.
2. If they offer technical support.
3. if they respond their email quickly
4. if they have a refund policy in place
I think these are some of the things I would look for while choosing a web host:-
Security of data
Price is does not matter,if your web host provide the best quality support, and uptime.
Reliability and quality customer service are the two things I think most important when selecting a webhost.
Daily backups are also important