Please, I don’t know how to do DNS change in Registrar?
Well, there are different registrars, Let me provide you the steps to change DNS in DRAMS:
1. First thing, you need to do is to get logged into the Account Manager.
2. Get Logged in by entering user name and password, which you used while creating DRAMS account.
3. Once you get in, click on the Manage, to manage your account.
4. Locate the domain you wish to manage.
5. Click on the Change Nameservers.
6. Now you need to specify domain nameservers ns1.cpwebhosting.net and ns2.cpwebhosting.net and then click on the Submit button.
7. Do remeber that this will take around 24-72 hrs. for domain propogation.
For doing the DNS change in Enom, you need to follow the following steps:
1. Get logged in the Account Manager by entering valid login id and password.
2. In the Account Summary Section, click on the Registered domains.
3. Select the domain, you wish to modify.
4. In the DNS Section, you can see the existing nameservers to the domain, click on the Change button. Now you need to indicate that you need to change the user specified nameservers. Click on the radio button in front of the user. Click on the Save Changes Button to save the settings.
5. A new form will appear, in this you need to enter ns1.cpwebhosting.net and ns2.cpwebhosting.net. Rember that: IP addresses will not work and most domain names require at least two name servers to remain active. Newly registered .ORG name servers cannot be added, modified or deleted for .NET and .COM names
6. Click on the Save Changes button.
7. Now, it will take 24-72 hrs. to take this in effect – DNS propogation.
1. Get logged in to your Account Manager and then click on the Make Changes.
2. Now you need to enter your domain name and registry key provided by MelbourneIT, which is case sensitive.
3. Click on the Enter Management button.
4. Now, you can get confused by the Name Server Functions options, but this is for creating your own name servers.
5. You need to click on the Delegation Details.
6. Now form will open to update your current delegation, you need to change the old nameservers by ns1.cpwebhosting.net and ns2.cpwebhosting.net.
7. Click on the Submit Delegation button.
8. A message will appear that your delegation information has been updated and now 24-72 hrs. are needed for DNS propogation.