Microsoft NNTP Service uses six property sheets to configure different aspects of the service. All NNTP service property sheets can be accessed using the Internet Service Manager (ISM).
- News Site – Use this property sheets to set NNTP site identification and IP address, limit the number of connections allowed, to specify a connection timeout, and to enable or disable logging for an NNTP site.
- Security Accounts – Use this property sheet to control which users can access your server and to specify which account to use for anonymous client login requests.
- NNTP Settings – Use this property sheet to specify whether to allow clients to post messages, to limit message size or connection length, or to allow servers to pull messages from the server. You can also specify the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server for moderated groups, set the default moderator domain and set the e-mail account for the site administrator.
- Home Directory – Use this property sheet to specify whether content should come from a directory located on this computer or a share located elsewhere, to set access restriction for the site, to set content control specifications, and to specify the Secure Communications method for the server.
- Directory Security – Use this property sheet to set the password authentication method for non-anonymous access, and to set TCP/IP access restrictions.
- Groups – Use this property sheet to create new newsgroups, to limit the number of resulting newsgroup matches, and to edit or delete newsgroups from a list of matching newsgroups.
Using the Editing and Deleting a Newsgroup property sheet, you can edit the properties of an existing Microsoft NNTP Service newsgroup or delete a newsgroup that you no longer need.
To edit or delete a newsgroup
- Using Internet Service Manager, expand Default NNTP Site then click the Groups tab.
- In the Matching newsgroups box, select a newsgroup. If you do not see the newsgroup you want, type the first few characters of the newsgroup name in the Newsgroup name box, and then click Find.
- Click Edit to edit newsgroup properties, or click Delete to remove the newsgroup.
|Companies||Price||Server Location||Price||Visit Now|
Cloud SSD Hosting
|$1.43 /mo.||WILMINGTON, DE, US||Price @ $1.43 /mo.||Visit Now|
|$2.99 /mo.||LASALLE, CA||Price @ $2.99 /mo.||Visit Now|
|$2.75/mo.||Burlington, MA, US||Price : $2.75/mo.||Visit Now|
Lifetime Free Domain
|$3.95/mo.||Panama, PA||Start @ $3.95/mo.||Visit Now|
|$1.99/mo.||Arlington Heights, IL, US||Start @ $1.99/mo.||Visit Now|
|$4.95/mo||AUBURN, MA, US||Start @ $4.95/mo||Visit Now|
|$3.25/mo.||Burlington, MA, US||Start @ $3.25/mo.||Visit Now|
|$3.95/mo||Columbus, OH, US||Start @ $3.95/mo||Visit Now|
|$4.95/mo||NASHUA, NH, US||Start @ $4.95/mo||Visit Now|
Managed WordPress Hosting
|$89.00/mo.||Lansing, MI, US||Price : $19.00/mo.||Visit Now|