VPS is using the technology which divide one Unix sever into several separated partitions, and each partition work like a independent Unix server.Is this a virtual hosting?
The virtual hosting has it’s nature like:
Enables seamless control over our VPSs, from one partition in a single server to thousands of virtual servers across hundreds of physical servers.
The main things about virtual server is:
* we dynamically create, update and remove VPSs with shorter setup times and fewer errors.
* Includes templates for no-worry setups of new VPSs.
The robust server plays an important role:
* Makes transferring an VPS from one physical server to another machine an automated and transparent procedure.
* Facilitates rapid and accurate system rebuilds in the event of disaster recovery for improved customer response and server availability.
While the dynamic allocation is:
* Maximize server uptime and availability by letting us scale and assign resources without restarting our VPS.
* Integration with other data center application .
* Use comprehensive set of XML-based command line interfaces to access key objects.
The virtual hosting is better in a way if we are looking for self initiating business for the maximum gaining through it.